One key aspect of the LCAP process is the engagement of all stakeholders. Staff, teachers, administrators, bargaining partners, community members, parents/guardians and students — including foster youth, homeless, and those from low-income and English learner communities — are to be consulted to provide feedback on the plan. NUSD PAC membership includes:
- One representative from the Early Childhood Education program
- One representative from each Elementary School
- Two representatives from each Middle School
- Three representatives from each High School
- Three representatives selected by the Superintendent
NUSD establishes an LCAP Parent Advisory Committee, as per California Education Code 52062 and 52063, to review and comment on the LCAP. The meetings of the LCAP PAC are open to the public. Please use the [email protected] e-mail address if you have questions for the committee or facilitator.
2019-20 Meeting dates at the District Office
Thursday, December 12, 2019 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.